Re: Squid 1.0.9 available at ftp.fuller.edu

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.93.960825071446.6160B-100000@waterf.org>,
Christoph Lameter  <clameter@fuller.edu> wrote:
>?? Why double the work. This was an ad for the debianized version.

Oh I am sorry. I misunderstood. I've been keeping a debianized version of squid
since squid 1.0.3 at least, and I've been emailing with the original maintainer
(Craig Sanders) about it. It has been my intent for quite some time to make
the Interim release but I didn't hear anything anymore from Craig.

Oh well.

Mike.
--
+   Miquel van Smoorenburg   + Cistron Internet Services +  Living is a     |
|  miquels@cistron.nl (SP6)  | Independent Dutch ISP     |   horizontal     |