Re: Squid 1.0.9 available at ftp.fuller.edu

In article <[🔎] 4voeu3$vsg@miriam.fuller.edu> you write:
>For all those who run the beta version of squid in unstable: There is
>the release 1.0.9 available at ftp.fuller.edu/Linux/debian.
>
>I tried to contact the author but no response meanwhile our Webcahce
>was crashing every other day.
>
>If you are in the same boat...

OK, then I guess it's time to upload my "interim" version to master.
I have packaged squid-1.0.9 and have it running on a couple of
machines. I'll upload it to master in a few minutes but in the mean
time you can get it from

ftp://ftp.cistron.nl/pub/people/miquels/alpha/

Mike.

--
   Miquel van      | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
   Smoorenburg,    | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/