Re: /etc/passwd migration between systems

Jim,

  My binary of Crack v4.1f that I compiled a couple of years ago (with
  ufc-crypt I believe) works fine under Debian 1.1.  I haven't tried
  to recompile it though.  I'd be happy to ship the binary to you in a
  pinch if you trust me (MH viamail or ftp preferred).

Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com>   ph: +1-415-854-1857  fax: +1-415-854-3195
Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.