Re: Squid 1.0.9 available at ftp.fuller.edu

Miquel van Smoorenburg (miquels@drinkel.cistron.nl) wrote:
: In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.93.960825071446.6160B-100000@waterf.org>,
: Christoph Lameter  <clameter@fuller.edu> wrote:
: >?? Why double the work. This was an ad for the debianized version.
:
: Oh I am sorry. I misunderstood. I've been keeping a debianized version of squid
: since squid 1.0.3 at least, and I've been emailing with the original maintainer
: (Craig Sanders) about it. It has been my intent for quite some time to make
: the Interim release but I didn't hear anything anymore from Craig.
:
: Oh well.
Your version is much better than mine. Running your squid now and have removed mine
from ftp.fuller.edu. Thanks.