minicom..

Hi!

I'm trying to get minicom properly setup.  When I try to run
minicom as a non-priveledged user.. I get the error that
	/dev/cua1 permission denied
The default permission settings on /dev/cua1 when you install
Debian 0.93R6 is 660.  I can get things to work if I set the
permissions to 666 but isn't this somewhat of a security problem?
Is there a secure way of setting this up?

Also, when I was previously using the slackware distribution
minicom was in color.  I currently don't get it in color in an
xterm.  Does debian come with a special color xterm?

Richard..

Richard Dansereau
Email: rdanse@pobox.com          Home page:  http://pobox.com/~rdanse
Electrical and Computer Engineering - University of Manitoba - Canada