Re: network with ETHERLINK 3

On Tue, 14 May 1996, Patrick Hernaelsteen wrote:

> I am unable to configure my system with a EtherLink III ( 3C509B-TP ).
> Does any body had this kind of problem before.
> Thanks for helping me,
> Patrick.

I have a 3C509x-TP Etherlink III working now under debian 1.1.  I was
unable to get it working with kernel 1.3.64, but when I compiled 1.3.97
with the correct driver support, I was able to get it working.  What
version of debian and kernel are you using?  What have you tried to
do?

Syrus.

Syrus Nemat-Nasser <syrus@ucsd.edu>    UCSD Physics Dept.