Re: Netscape 2.0 beta3

>    I install Netscape 2.0beta3 in 0.93R6 ,and everytime I run Netscape ,
> I always get a message which tells me that the $XKeysymDB is not set.
> Then a series of error comes. But I use
>
> setenv XKEYSYMDB /usr/local/src/Netscape
>
> it doesn't work ?!

I guess Netscape cann't see the enviroment space the variable is on. I
modified our /etc/X11/Xsession, and added this near the top:

export XKEYSYMDB=/usr/lib/X11/XKeysymDB
export XNLSPATH=/usr/lib/X11/nls
export CLASSPATH=/usr/lib/X11/java/classes/

The first one is for the a X Database (the one you're having trouble
with), the next one if the the NLS stuff. The last one is for Java, but
this is not working properly (I've already reported this, but I guess it
could be nice to bug Netscape a bit more about this, they don't seem to
be very responsive about bug reports). For Java to work, you have to use
any of the directories specified in the Readme file.

-Marcelo