Re: Netscape 2.0 beta3

> Hi there:
>
>    I install Netscape 2.0beta3 in 0.93R6 ,and everytime I run Netscape ,
> I always get a message which tells me that the $XKeysymDB is not set.
> Then a series of error comes. But I use
>
> setenv XKEYSYMDB /usr/local/src/Netscape
>
> it doesn't work ?!

Try installing the Netscape application defaults into

  /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults

This file is probably called Netscape.ad in the distribution.

= Jens B. Jorgensen                   | Blah. Blah blah blah, blah blah.
= Citadel Investment Group, Inc.      | Blah blah blah blah, blah blah.
= jbj1@wfg.com                        |
= jbj1@uchicago.edu                   |