Netscape 2.0 beta3

Hi there:

   I install Netscape 2.0beta3 in 0.93R6 ,and everytime I run Netscape ,
I always get a message which tells me that the $XKeysymDB is not set.
Then a series of error comes. But I use

setenv XKEYSYMDB /usr/local/src/Netscape

it doesn't work ?!

Sinerely Yours,
eddie

 NCTU Applied Chemistry             |  * Internet is very interesting !
 Eddie Wednesday                    |  * World Wide Web is more fantastic !
 TEL: (035) 712-121 ext. 79416      |  * Java and VRML are the best !
 E-mail: u8425023@cc.nctu.edu.tw    |  * The wonderful feeling is to have
 http:// (under construction)       |    a SUN Station !