Re: Installation etc

Once you get up and running, you'll want to use the "cdwrite"
program. I haven't packaged it because I don't have a CD-writer to test
it on. Norman at ORA might be using it - I think he's norm@ora.com .
With that and the "mkisofs" program, you have all the software necessary
to write CDs. I think the "cruft" flag goes:

	mount -r -t iso9660 -o cruft /dev/scd0 /mnt

Not that I understand what this does or have ever used it. It's probably
sensitive to your kernel version - try the 1.3 kernel series if you
don't have luck with the 1.2 series.

Some of the CD drivers don't understand multisession CDs. I hope that's
not the problem.

	Bruce