Re: ¿El plugin de Flash no viene empaquetado en Potato? Lo tengo que descargar

Hola,

> Hay un máquina por ahí que lo ha empaquetado:
> # Reproducción de DivX Lame, gogo...
> deb http://marillat.free.fr/ stable main

Yo tenía puesto este servidor tb (y mplayer me funcionaba bien), pero
después de ver lo que han puesto en la página de mplayer lo he quitado.

-----

 Buggy debian packages   Gabucino   2001.12.23

Warning to the Open Source Community :

Please do not use unofficial debian packages of MPlayer that can be
found scattered on the Net. Especially avoid packages of Christopher
Marillat. He - ignoring our repeated requests, and his provider's
request - continues to distribute his home-made buggy (browse the
mplayer-users mailing list archives, for users complaining about
mysterious crashes, segfaults, reboots using those packages. Or here is
a direct link of a recent bugreport.)

He also denies the existence of all there reports. Mr. Marillat, would
you PLEASE stop making our development harder ? We'd appreciate it,
thanks.

Also if you download MPlayer binaries from him, be aware that you (and
he) commit an illegal act (though probably nobody will kill you for it),
for a compiled mplayer binary contains codes with license violations,
and it's illegal to distribute it.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : the MPlayer Team doesn't take ANY responsibility, and
does NOT provide any support for bugs, damaged software or hardware, or
backdoors when using those deb packages !

The same applies to RPM packages as well.

---

Si alguien necesita traducción q me la pida :) (ahora tengo sueño zZZzZ)

Au,

--
Pedro Gimeno Fuertes -  Ximian Evolution r00|z