Re: Ich will doch einfach nur vim nutzen

On 10/15/2017 03:33 PM, Christian Brabandt wrote:

> Martin Steigerwald schrieb am Sonntag, den 15. Oktober 2017:
>> Das dürfte den Vim-Anwendern, die Debian ab Version 9 verwenden ja bekannt
>> sein.
>> merkaba:~> cat /etc/vim/vimrc.local
>> let g:skip_defaults_vim = 1
> Ich verstehe das Problem nicht. Lustigerweise wurde dazu upstream auch
> nur wenig reported. Wenn du das gerne ändern möchtest wäre deine Meinung
> unter https://github.com/vim/vim/issues/2042 wichtig.

ich glaub er meint https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=864074

und das man das ordentlich und systemweit nur mit folgender
/etc/vimrc.local lösen kann. ist halt blöd wenn die defaults einem
eigene änderungen überschreiben.

;===
" Get the defaults that most users want.
source $VIMRUNTIME/defaults.vim

" Vim will load $VIMRUNTIME/defaults.vim if the user does not have a vimrc.
" This happens after /etc/vim/vimrc(.local) are loaded, so it will override
" any settings in these files.
" If you don't want that to happen, uncomment the below line to prevent
" defaults.vim from being loaded.
let g:skip_defaults_vim = 1

" In many terminal emulators the mouse works just fine.  By enabling it you
" can position the cursor, Visually select and scroll with the mouse.
" Due to copy&paste is not working as before, we just disable it. we are
" kezboard enthusiasts.
set mouse=

" either Toggle auto-indenting for code paste
" http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Toggle_auto-indenting_for_code_paste
" set pastetoggle=<F2>

" or Disable automatic comment insertion
" http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Disable_automatic_comment_insertion
autocmd FileType * setlocal formatoptions-=c formatoptions-=r
formatoptions-=o
;===

galiegrü, Klaus