Re: Bestehende Linux-Partition verkleinern

Moin Rolf!
Rolf Buenning schrieb am Dienstag, den 07. August 2001:

> Da man rw-gemountete fs nicht bearbeiten kann, empfehle ich eine
> Linux-Diskettenversion mit parted.
>
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/parted/bootdisk/partboot.img

Args, da ist mir einer zuvorgekommen...

Boot Floppies BSE - Blades Special Edition 0.1

Good Morning to everyone!

I created a modified set of boot floppies, using the lattest release
3.0.8 from Unstable. They have following advantages over the usuall
floppies:

 - ext3 support (integrated in dbootsrap)
 - GNU parted (as alternative to cfdisk, half-integrated into dbootstrap)
 - A kernel with many SCSI drivers and (IMO) better default settings
   (enabled (U)DMA, ide-scsi instead of ide-cd)

I uploaded the images and the diff file for testing and/or adoption to
http://people.debian.org/~blade/release/.

KNOWN BUGS:
FS type for the root partition is defined as "ext2" in fstab, even if the
filesystem was prepared has been prepared for ext3. Feel free to edit fstab and
replace with "ext3" when the system is installed. (Weird problem, needs more
investigation.)