Re: [Mark (Mookie) <mark@zang.com>] [solaris packages] Solaris 7 SPARC 64bit packages available

Jakub, thanks for the update.  It's really fascinating stuff.  From
your todo list, my guess is that perhaps by early fall we'll have a
"bleeding edge" toolchain that will work for 80%-95% of code, and
maybe by end of year it will all be solved?

While I have your attention, is there any possibility of the compiler
exploiting VIS optimizations?  Does this always require specific
coding?  For instance, have you looked at the Sun Medialib toolkit?
We did a project for a client where we were doing image transformation
-- use of Medialib increased our code speed by about 9 times....