Re: More install problems under Ultra10 and tftp...

Steve Dunham wrote:
> Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:
>
> > I got the same failure to activate the swap partition, (along with a
> > truncation message during mkswap...is there a prefered size for the
> > Ultra?)
>
> The mkswap on the install floppies is broken (doesn't play nice with
> 2.2.x kernels), you'll have to do mkswap after the install.

You can try my experimental stuff at:
ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/Linux/debian/sparc/exp/disks-sparc/current/
It is based on 2.2.7 kernel and have new mkswap util.
(the 2.2.7 kernel here is somewhat buggy for sparc32 due to pci stuff compiled
in, but the ultra one should work).

Regards.