Re: [Mark (Mookie) <mark@zang.com>] [solaris packages] Solaris 7 SPARC 64bit packages available

On Fri, Jun 25, 1999 at 10:31:58AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Just FYI.  I guess he's worked out the egcs toolchain for SunOS
> 5.7/SPARC?

As you can read in the mail, he was using SunPRO 5.0.
And no, I cannot recommend gcc-2.95 for -m64 even on Solaris, it just does
not work correctly. I've spent last few weeks burried into gcc, binutils,
glibc and believe me a couple of weeks is still needed.

Cheers,
    Jakub
Jakub Jelinek | jj@sunsite.mff.cuni.cz | http://sunsite.mff.cuni.cz
Administrator of SunSITE Czech Republic, MFF, Charles University
UltraLinux  |  http://ultra.linux.cz/  |  http://ultra.penguin.cz/
Linux version 2.3.9 on a sparc64 machine (1343.49 BogoMips)