Re: [Dev-luatex] new luatex for Debian

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Norbert Preining wrote:

> There are already working versions of luatex with that! I have already
> checked in alpha-linux, and others have checked in, too.
>
> So please go ahead!

Committed (after my commit I found another version of ConTeXt, but
that one doesn't do anything substantially different anyway, so I'll
probably import it tomorrow, together with a plethora of other patches
:).

Can you please test if those changes are sufficient to run ConTeXt on
Debian (by patching just the paths in texmfcnf.lua and not having to
do anything extra like last year)?

Also, I would suggest to add a notice on top of
Master/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf, to let other distributions know that
they need to change also texmfcnf.lua, not just texmf.cnf.

Thanks a lot for this initiative ;) I like it better this way as well.

Mojca