new luatex for Debian

Hi everyone,

as far as I see I need a new luatex for Debian, as the one we
ship from one year ago does not use the stacked texmf.cnf way
(new libkpathsea) that means it breaks down completely in our
layout.

I would prefer to keep the sources separate for now.

Is there a chance you make a release 0.70.1.1 or .2 based on what it
is in TeX Live now?

Or do you have a *script* that does the necessary cut-out from a
texlive svn checkout, so that I can create my own release based
on TL2012 for Debian?

Thanks

SYMOND'S YAT (n.)
The little spoonful inside the lid of a recently opened boiled egg.