Re: [Dev-luatex] new luatex for Debian

On Mi, 23 Mai 2012, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> AFAIK, context does not use texmf.cnf anymore, it used its own
> texmfcng.lua file. Anyway, kpathsea is not used by context at all, it
> has its own lua based file finder.

Hmm, if this is so, that is quite brain damaged. context
should at least use kpse to find texmfcnf.lua! After that I am fine
with everything, but at the moment it seems broken to me, in
any respect, unless the layout is exactely like in TeX Live.
Any distribution reshuffling files and changing paths breaks
context, even if texmfcnf.lua is adapted.

Always the same.

TIBSHELF (n.)
Criss-cross wooden construction hung on a wall in a teenage girl's
bedroom which is covered with glass bambies and poodles, matching pigs
and porcelain ponies in various postures.