Re: [Dev-luatex] new luatex for Debian

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
> On Mi, 23 Mai 2012, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> Hans can then use the output of that function to find any texmfcnf.lua
>> that lives alongside texmf.cnf, now using the hardcoded built-in from
>> the executable as opposed to the hardcoded value in mtxrun that has
>> been used upto now.
>
> Ok, that means at build time we have to patch the correct
> path settings in ...

The variable TEXMFCNF in texmf.cnf, if that was your question. But I
guess that you already do that for the sake of kpathsea being able to
find texmf.cnf in /etc.

In principle it means that you will only need to adjust a few
variables in texmfcnf.lua, no need to patch mtxrun or anything else.

But please not that we first need a working version of luatex for Hans
and then Hans will apply a few patches to ConTeXt. So you need to wait
for a new version of ConTeXt first before you can try it out.

Mojca