Re: scalable-cyrfonts and font naming

HI Francesco,

On Mo, 07 Mai 2012, Francesco Poli wrote:
> I am aware of this and I am sorry, if my question caused any confusion
> about that.

The question about what is the future of scalable-cyrfonts-tex is Debian
related, that is fine.

But asking about which cyrillic fonts can be used etc etc is not
our part, that is normal TeX support, and a simple google operation
should reveal enough information on that topic, this is the way
I did it before answering your email.

> > Not here ... please install cm-super and you will have bit maps.
>
> Thanks a lot for your kind suggestion: I will test this solution soon.

Other options as mentioned by Karl are GNU freefont wiht lualatex,
or other OpenType fonts. And I remind you of the
	cyrguide.pdf
which mentiones some other fonts, AFAIR.

SPITTAL OF GLENSHEE (n.)
That which has to be cleaned off castle floors in the morning after a
bagpipe contest or vampire attack.