Re: Please enable people to help you in packaging

On Di, 20 Mär 2012, Frank Küster wrote:
> Is there some script to check for bugs with a maintainer answer but no
> second mail by the submitter?

As said, I have the tendency to close *every* bug with no activity
for more than 6month, it is just a waste of time.

I hardly use BTS, as said, for TeX Live, since there are too many
bug hindering the view onto real problems, most of which are not
real bugs or are simply wontfix (due to whatever reason)

ZEAL MONACHORUM (n.)
(Skiing term.) To ski with 'zeal monachorum' is to descend the top
three quarters of the mountain in a quivering blue funk, but on
arriving at the gentle bit just in front of the restaurant to whizz to
a stop like a victorious slalom-champion.