Re: SVN archive cleanup

Hi Frank,

On Di, 20 Mär 2012, Frank Küster wrote:
> I have moved some old stuff away from our main directory.  I also

I have seen, in principle I am fine with that, but I saw no need
for it.

> wondered whether it makes sense to create groups on the top level,
> e.g. for font stuff.

Maybe, but not worth the trouble, or?

> More importantly: What about packages not touched for years?

Depends.

> - context-nonfree is still at version 2007, can it be used together with
>   current context?  And is there anything worth packaging in it?

Yes.

> - context-doc-nonfree is at least at version 2009, but the same
>   question: Is it worth packaging if it wasn't worth updating?

Yes. Well, if someone has time to work on it and update it it would
be great.

> - the latex-cjk-* packages:  Probably still needed, soon to be updated
>   for TL 2012?

I have already checked in changes, but Danai somehow disappeared
due to his moving from A to B. If he doe snot act before uploading
to unstable I will uplaod fixed/updated packages.

OTOH, I hope that he is keepin gup to date with current CJK, I don't
know the status.

> - lualatex-modules: Not even in the archive, Still usable with current
>   luatex?  Do they still make sense?

I didn't have time to finish that, but it is VERY WORTHY to include.
Or ... I don't know ... maybe not anymore since the stuff has moved
into TeX Live anyway ... so it might be possible to drop it.

Thanks for your work

TODDING (vb.)
The business of talking amiably and aimlessly to the barman at the
local.