Re: Biblatex

Op 30-08-08 19:19, schreef Jan Hauke Rahm:

> Well, if I did it my package would just move the files to
> /usr/share/texmf and call mktexlsr in postinst because that's what I did
> to install it. If that's enough I could really do the job but I kond of
> doubt that...

I would suggest you use the debhelper command "dh_installtex" (part of the
"tex-common" package), which will automatically create the necessary startup
and removal scripts when you build the package.

If you don't need to install any PS Type1 font maps or hyphenation files,
then "dh_installtex" is just enough.  (See the manpage for more information.)

Best regards

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)

題目:《春晴懷故園海棠》