Re: Call for testing ...

On Mon, 21 Mai 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
> - patch the various tpm/format files

done

> - add code to texlive-base and texlive-base-bin to move the conf file
>   probably it is enough to call in texlive-base.preinst something
>   like check_move, well not completely, but similar. (true?)

not done. I am not sure whether this is a good idea...

ANd I cannot think about where to put the code, into texlive-base or
texlive-bin?

> Should we do this *before* the next upload or after ...

Already checked in, building and testing starts now.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
ABOYNE (vb.)
To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly that
none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.