SVN texlive (new) commit: r2869 - in texlive-new/trunk: all/debian texlive-base/debian texlive-base/debian/patches texlive-bin/debian texlive-bin/debian/patches

Author: preining
Date: 2007-05-21 12:23:25 +0000 (Mon, 21 May 2007)
New Revision: 2869

Modified:
   texlive-new/trunk/all/debian/CHANGES.packaging
   texlive-new/trunk/all/debian/tpm2deb.cfg
   texlive-new/trunk/all/debian/tpm2debcommon.pm
   texlive-new/trunk/texlive-base/debian/changelog
   texlive-new/trunk/texlive-base/debian/patches/10_fmtutil_fixes
   texlive-new/trunk/texlive-bin/debian/changelog
   texlive-new/trunk/texlive-bin/debian/patches/13_fmtutil_fixes
Log:
  * texlive-common conflicts with all package revisions of all packages
    << latest-revision as set in tpm2deb.cfg.
  * big format move:
    - move (partly fixed) format.{tex,pdftex,etex,metafont} to texlive-base
      and edit format.latex.cnf in texlive-base. Fixes done:
      . add pdfetex to format.etex.cnf
      . add latex to format.latex.cnf
      . remove those two from format.pdftex.cnf
      . take unchanged format.tex.cnf
    - BuildFormat executes moves:
      . remove call in texlive-bin/bin-{tex,pdftex,etex,metafont}.tpm
      . add call {tex,pdftex,etex} to plain.tpm (and thus to texlive-base)
      . add call metafont to metafont.tpm (and thus to texlive-base)
    - missing: should we take over fmt.d/10texlive-base-bin.cnf? I prefer
      to leave it there and don't do anything. After we have this version
      without a conf file we can add code for the upgrade from 2005.

[For the full diff, use svn diff.]