The move from teTeX to TeXLive is NOW

severity 402118 important # might even get RC
retitle 402118 debiandoc-sgml: Must specifiy explicit TeXLive dependencies
thanks

Dear debiandoc people,

> Hmm, I would say upload to unstable now. I am running 2007 since quite
> some time without any big problems. And some(?) others, too. So I guess
> that an upload to unstable NOW would not create *emergency* problems.
>
> Furthermore, we *COULD* do the following (I believe!):
> - upload 2007-2 to unstable

This means that tetex-extra and tetex-bin will become transitional
packages, provided by the texlive-base source package and depending on a
decent set of texlive packages.  We hope that debiandoc-sgml will still
work for all languages, but it should rather be tested.

This is soon going to be announced on d-d-a, but we wanted to give you a
warning in advance.