Re: unable to install texmacs under texlive

Mauricio Calvao <orca@if.ufrj.br> wrote:

> W: GPG error: http://www.tug.org updpkg/ Release: The following signatures
> couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
> D2BF4AA309C5B094
> W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
>
> How do I get the public key recognized??

As a normal user:

% gpg --recv-keys D2BF4AA309C5B094

Then, you should do whatever is needed for you to trust that this key
really belongs to Norbert Preining (e.g., verifying that it is signed by
a key you already trust).

Finally:

% gpg -a --export D2BF4AA309C5B094 | su -c "apt-key add -"

(didn't test this last command, but it should work)

--
Florent