Re: [SOLVED] unable to install texmacs under texlive

Frank Küster wrote:
Mauricio Calvao <orca@if.ufrj.br> wrote:

How do I get the public key recognized??

You should read http://www.tug.org/texlive/debian.html

probably not only this, but also solution to your next problem is
documented there ;-)

,----
| Release verification using gnupg
| | All the Release files distributed via the TUG TeX live for Debian
| repository are sign with my private key. If you want to get rid of the
| warning of your apt-get/aptitude, import my public key into the apt
| keyring by calling:
| | wget -qO - http://www.logic.at/people/preining/dsa.asc | apt-key add - | | The fingerprint of my key is: | | 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76 A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094 | `----

Regards, Frank
Hi Frank,

Sorry for not reading in advance the site you had already mentioned; texmacs seems to be working now. In fact, in my sources.list file, I had to keep the etch main repository, because of the texmacs-common package, besides adding the tug repository, for the texmacs package itselft; seemed weird to me...

Anyhow, thanks a lot again and I congratulate you and other Debian maintainers and developers for the excellent work. Debian etch rocks!