Re: Patch to make texlive-new work

Hi Frank!

On Don, 28 Dez 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> > So IF we do something for etch, then texlive-bin and texlive-extra would
> > make sense ... but this can also be done from the current texlive-new
> > layout.
>
> I suggest to genereate packages either way and compare the debs with
> debdiff.

Ok, but this I cannot do now, I did the first, see my other email. Maybe
someone else can do this ...

> > For texlive-extra it would be nice to have these fixes in etch, too, but
> > who knows ... does it make sense to build packges and ask -release?
>
> I think we should try.  Maybe the changelog entries could be reworded -
> I fear some don't make much sense to someone who's not familiar with TeX
> or even our update-* mechanisms and dh_installtex.

Hmm, then we have to rebuild. ANyway. I checked that it should work. See
other email.

> I'll be away the whole first week of January, and after that I'll
> probably have a backlog both at work and in my "job applications"
> folder.

Ok, have a nice capodanno and a nice first week. It is not soo
important.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
`The best way to get a drink out of a Vogon is to stick
your finger down his throat...'
                 --- The Book, on one of the Vogon's social inadequacies.