Re: [NTG-context] New Debian context package based on context release 061207

Norbert Preining wrote:
On Mon, 11 Dez 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

That depends on whether you want your packages to be one-on-one compatible with TeXLive or not, and that is something you should

No, the more the better.

decide for yourself. From my side this is a no-brainer: the more
context support, the better.

I didn't include it since I THOUGHT that everything is contained already
in the cont-tmf.zip file.

What else would make sense?
- cont-tmf.zip
- cont-fnt.zip
- cont-img.zip ???
- cont-ext.zip ???

The most important ones (besides cont-tmf) are cont-fnt and cont-ext.
cont-img is nice, but not that important (only a few example images).

Hans, anything else?

Taco