Re: [NTG-context] New Debian context package based on context release 061207

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:

Hi Taco!

On Son, 10 Dez 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
Yes, this all looks fine. The removed .encs and .maps were already
obsolete for a while now. A few others were moved around by request
from texlive, and the new .mkii files are side-effect of internal
reorganization. All OK.

Great, thanks a lot for the explanation.

Now, if you could get my hand on some relatively complicated documents I
can check for correct operation. I have all TeX live plus a huge amount
of fonts (also commercial ones) installed, so if someone has a nice
document for testing, please send me the source and the "correct" pdf so
I can do checks.

Nothing fancy, but can you test the files at http://tug.org/pracjourn/2006-4/mahajan/assignments.tar.gz

This is a simple document that uses URW-Pallatino fonts and some mp backgrounds. Sanjoy had some trouble with the fonts due to missing map files. If the document compiles correctly, it will verify that the URW-Pallatino map files are correct. Simply unzip the files and

   cd assignments/EECS401
   texmfstart texexec --mode=solution assignment-01

The output should look like
http://tug.org/pracjourn/2006-4/mahajan/assignment-01-s.pdf

Aditya