Re: [NTG-context] New Debian context package based on context release 061207

Hi Aditya!

On Son, 10 Dez 2006, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> This is a simple document that uses URW-Pallatino fonts and some mp
> backgrounds. Sanjoy had some trouble with the fonts due to missing map
> files. If the document compiles correctly, it will verify that the
> URW-Pallatino map files are correct. Simply unzip the files and

Nup, doesn't work:
	kpathsea: Running mktextfm texnansi-uplr8a
Is this a context problem or do I have some fonts missing?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
BANFF
Pertaining to, or descriptive of, that kind of facial expression which
is impossible to achieve except when having a passport photograph
taken.