Re: [NTG-context] New Debian context package based on context release 061207

On Mon, 11 Dez 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> That depends on whether you want your packages to be one-on-one
> compatible with TeXLive or not, and that is something you should

No, the more the better.

> decide for yourself. From my side this is a no-brainer: the more
> context support, the better.

I didn't include it since I THOUGHT that everything is contained already
in the cont-tmf.zip file.

What else would make sense?
- cont-tmf.zip
- cont-fnt.zip
- cont-img.zip ???
- cont-ext.zip ???
- anything else?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
PLYMOUTH (vb.)
To relate an amusing story to someone without remembering that it was
they who told it to you in the first place.