Re: tex-common upload

> (Yes, FLorent, you go tthis email personally, I overrid your settings ;-.)

Hmm! How dare you? Nothing except Spam is allowed to approach my holy
email address, mind you!

> I have moved README.Debian.sgml to
> 	tex-common    doc/TeX-on-Debian.sgml
> and have added TeX live stuff. Furthermore, I have added installation
> stuff, but didn't test it till now.

[followed in a later message by]

> Tested building now, works. I also added the pdf version.

Good, thanks.

> I attach a diff between the two files (README.Debian.sgml and
> TeX-on-Debian.sgml) for your review.

I had a quick look but not much more. And I don't know much about the
various peculiarities appearing in the diff, so the best proofreaders we
could have for this stuff are probably you and Frank.

--
Florent