tex-common upload

Hi,

I'm now starting my weekend, and unfortunately it seems I won't have
time to prepare an upload of tex-common until monday (I'm going to build
chinese-arphic fonts, though).

It would be really great if someone could do that.  Note that tetex-*
and texlive won't go into testing without it.

The changes to debianize-updmap are tested well, I think, but I would
not want to upload without doing the usual "upgrade from current sid,
remove, install, purge, install", and ideally a test upgrade from woody.

I'm also unsure about update-updmap:  Haven't we added the check for
shadowing configuration files?  I think this deserves a changelog
entry.

My changes to the README are committed; the point where I think further
changes for texlive are needed are in my older mail.  Differently to
what I said then, I wouldn't add each texlive package to the list.  At
least I would use one entry for all doc-$lang and $lang packages.