Re: tex-common upload

Hi,

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> I'm now starting my weekend, and unfortunately it seems I won't have
> time to prepare an upload of tex-common until monday (I'm going to build
> chinese-arphic fonts, though).
>
> It would be really great if someone could do that.  Note that tetex-*
> and texlive won't go into testing without it.

I'll try, but cannot guarantee anything.

> The changes to debianize-updmap are tested well, I think, but I would
> not want to upload without doing the usual "upgrade from current sid,
> remove, install, purge, install", and ideally a test upgrade from woody.

You mean from sarge, don't you?

> I'm also unsure about update-updmap:  Haven't we added the check for
> shadowing configuration files?  I think this deserves a changelog
> entry.

Agreed.

> My changes to the README are committed; the point where I think further
> changes for texlive are needed are in my older mail.  Differently to
> what I said then, I wouldn't add each texlive package to the list.  At
> least I would use one entry for all doc-$lang and $lang packages.

I'm not going to update the README *and* test+upload tex-common this
week-end. But if someone (with initials NP? ;-) takes care of the
README, I can probably take care of the test+upload.

Have a nice week-end!

--
Florent