Re: TeX task force

Hi all!

On Die, 14 Feb 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> >> Who is going to speak to the listmasters?  (They tend to take a while
> >> to do things, so might as well ask now.)
> >
> > Frank?
>
> I'd prefer if somebody else takes the time, but I would also do it if
> necessary.

I would suggest that one of the DD asks for a list
	debian-tex@lists.debian.org
i.e. a proper not alioth mailing list and in the same round asks for
keeping debian-tetex-maint as an alias for debian-tex, and also
pkg-texlive-maint@lits.alioth.debian.org as an alias for debian-tex, and
after some time we could prbably kill these two lists.
The later quite quick, the former will take some time (until etch is
stable I would say).

HUMBY (n.)
An erection which won't go down when a gentleman has to go for a pee
in the middle of making love to someone.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff