Re: TeX task force

On Die, 14 Feb 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> > svn move URL URL
> > should move the whole stuff including the history, at least I do
> > understand it that way. So this shouldn't be a problem.
>
> Unfortunately not, see the svn book on the move command:

Damned. But there must be an option, I can't believe this.

> I suggest to contact the listmasters whether they see the possibility of
> "renaming" the list, i.e. taking over all settings and subscribers,
> while still keeping alive the old name for a while as a forwarding
> alias.

Perfect. Since there are hardly any pkg-texlive-maint subscribers, I can
do this by hand later on.

GODALMING (n.)
Wonderful rush of relief on discovering that the ely (q.v.) and the
wembley (q.v.) were in fact false alarms.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff