Re: TeX task force

On Die, 14 Feb 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> >> Would we want to lose the history of the current trees for the time
> >> being?  I don't know how easy it is to merge subversion repositories -
> >> I've never tried to do so.
> >
> > svn move URL URL
> > should move the whole stuff including the history, at least I do
> > understand it that way. So this shouldn't be a problem.
>
> Unfortunately not, see the svn book on the move command:

Ok, we have to use svn dump etc, see
http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2005-09/0648.shtml
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch05s03.html#svn-ch-5-sect-3.5

YONKERS (n.)
(Rare.) The combined thrill of pain and shame when being caught in
public plucking your nostril-hairs and stuffing them into your
side-pocket.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff