Re: texinfo/info packages and TeX live

On Fre, 19 Aug 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> although one is trivial).  Norbert, you should provide one, only for the
> Debian-specific parts, and ideally comparing the renamed files with the
> right original.

Ok, but I seriously revamped the stuff, using more dh_commands etc. BUt
I will send in a diff.

> While thinking about this and looking more closely at the package, I
> found that Josip has changed some files provided by upstream in the
> diff.gz.  Norbert, you should investigate what the purpose of these
> fixes are, whether they are Debian-specific or not, and whether they are
> already incorporated upstream.  And you should put information about
> your action in the changelog.

Added line in the changelog:
  * dump most patches from previous versions as they are incorporated
    upstream

One patch remains, warning in texi2dvi if there is no tex binary
available.

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
And wow! Hey! What's this thing coming towards me very
fast? Very very fast. So big and flat and round, it needs a
big wide sounding word like... ow... ound... round...
ground! That's it! That's a good name - ground!
I wonder if it will be friends with me?
                 --- For the sperm whale, it wasn't.