Re: dh_installtexfonts in tex-common, new usage

On Mon, 17 Okt 2005, Florent Rougon wrote:
> I can live with it, as long as I can specify several .cfg files and
> their priorities. BTW, several files with different priorities need some
> special treatment to avoid inserting several times the snippets in
> postinst and postrm, as Ralf wrote. What do you do about that?

Do you *really* need different priorities? As we have discussed, the
priorities in fact do not serve any purpose.

Up to now I haven't done anything against multiple incantations. This is
bad. In fact I should add something like "THis is not idempotent, you
should call dh_clean before calling it a second time".

I thought about a solution to this problem by doing something like:

touch $package.autoscriptdone

if (! -r $package.autoscriptdone) {
	autoscript (....)
}

But how do I instruct dh_clean to remove the $package.autoscriptdone
files?

> OK. The grep method is not bullet proof (think multiline strings and
> things like cat >file <<EOF

Yes, but *we* are writting the post*-texfonts script, and if we want to
shoot ourselves, we have to come up with a different solution ;-))))

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
MEATH (adj.)
Warm and very slightly clammy. Descriptive of the texture of your
hands after the automatic drying machine has turned itself off, just
damp enough to make it embarrassing if you have to shake hands with
someone immediately afterwards.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff