Re: dh_installtexfonts in tex-common, new usage

> There is one problem: What to do if the developer calls the following
> for the package `fontpack':
> 	dh_installtexfonts maps/fontpack.cfg Map=bla.map MixedMap=foo.map
> AND there is a file debian/fontpack.maps.
>
> We would create 3 times the file 10fontpack.map, once from
> debian/fontpack.maps, once from maps/fontpack.cfg, and once from the
> provided Map/MixedMap cmd line arguments.
>
> I have decided that I do *not* merge these files but create
> 		10fontpack.cfg
> 		11fontpack.cfg
> 		12fontpack.cfg
> in the following order:

The alternative would be to exit with an error, telling the developer to
use a sane setup (like different filenames, or two calls to
dh_installtexfonts, once with the altered priority to get what you
describe).

> Furthermore, I have decided that I add the magic header and a comment to
> *ALL* files generated! Developers can create their .cfg files and write
> comments into it, but the header is added anyway.

If it isn't there, right?  There should always be only one.