dh_installtexfonts in tex-common, new usage

HI all!

News on the dh_installtexfonts side:

I have moved the stuff to tex-common/scripts, adjusted debian/rules and
debian/control, and reworked the way dh_installtexfonts works. Here is
an outline, please comment on it, I hope I have included all remarks
from the list:

. dh_installtexfonts normally installs with priority 10, but this can
  be changed with --priority=n

. dh_installtexfonts can take either config files and Map=foo.map and
  MixedMap=bar.map as arguments. The config file *have to have* the .cfg
  extension!

Operation: There are three sources of .cfg files:

1) a debian/package.maps or debian/maps file is provided and installed
   as $priority$package.cfg

2) filename.cfg files is provided on the cmd line, the are installed as
   $priority$filename.cfg

3) maps can be specified on the cmd line with their type, they are
   collected into one $priority$package.cfg file

All these can be mixed.

There is one problem: What to do if the developer calls the following
for the package `fontpack':
	dh_installtexfonts maps/fontpack.cfg Map=bla.map MixedMap=foo.map
AND there is a file debian/fontpack.maps.

We would create 3 times the file 10fontpack.map, once from
debian/fontpack.maps, once from maps/fontpack.cfg, and once from the
provided Map/MixedMap cmd line arguments.

I have decided that I do *not* merge these files but create
		10fontpack.cfg
		11fontpack.cfg
		12fontpack.cfg
in the following order:
. If fontpack.cfg is specified on the cmd line, it is installed as
  10fontpack.cfg and increase priority by 1

. If debian/package.maps is present, install it as ${priority}fontpack.cfg,
  and increase the priority by 1.
  This means that if there was no fontpack.cfg on the cmd line, it is
  installed as 10fontpack.cfg, otherwise as 11fontpack.cfg

. If Map/MixedMap are specified on the command line, then install it as
  ${priority}fontpack.cfg.
  I.e., if neiter debian/fontpack.maps is present, nor fontpack.cfg is
  specified on the cmd line, these lines are installed as 10fontpack.cfg.
  If one of the two are present, then as 11fontpack.cfg, and if both
  are present, then as 12fontpack.cfg.

Furthermore, I have decided that I add the magic header and a comment to
*ALL* files generated! Developers can create their .cfg files and write
comments into it, but the header is added anyway.

Please comment on the current modus, is this ok for everyone?

Finally someone should check the pod2man man page for stupid
explanations and errors, and if we settle for this, someone should write
up something for the TeX Policy.

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
The fronting for the eighty-yard long marble-topped bar
had been made by stitching together nearly twenty thousand
Antarean Mosaic Lizard skins, despite the fact that the
twenty thousand lizards concerned had needed them to keep
their insides in.
                 --- The Book decribing Milliways' politically incorrect
                 --- decor.