Re: Take over of texinfo/info packages

Hi Frank!

On Don, 29 Sep 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> > 	4.8-1
>
> Fine - but there's still one problem.  You should make it a habit to
> test upgrading packages before you upload or provide new versions:

Grmmm. Yes, thanks for pointing this out. I tested it, on
sid+tetex/experimental and sid+texlive, but of course I forgot sid only.

Thanks, I will remember that.

> Depends: *, tex-common | tetex-bin (<< 3.0)

Done that.

> it should work (I only tried with --force-depends).  Just tried, it
> does, although there's now an ugly circular dependency between texinfo

Can we circumvent this?

New -1 packages are on the tug server.

install on current sid.
work with texlive
work with tetex/experimental.
lintian clean.
pbuilder clean.

Hope this is better now. Sorry.

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
DUBUQUE (n.)
A look given by a superior person to someone who has arrived wearing
the wrong sort of shoes.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff