Re: new cm-super and cm-super-x11

On Fre, 30 Sep 2005, Ralf Stubner wrote:
> Nice. How did you create the fonts.scale? Using mkfontscale I get a
> quite differnet result (expected), which is worse in some aspects but
> better in others. For example, mkfontscale also registers iso10646-1 for
> these fonts. I think this is useful to get the cyrillic characters
> supported. But somehow mkfontscale can't properly deal with the SC
> fonts.

I used type1inst. What do you want to have in the fonts.scale? Can you
send me what you would find useful?

> > - t1c2pfb.pl is installed as /usr/bin/t1c2pfb (without .pl)
>
> Why? In principle it would be interesting to have the C-version of both

Perl programs should not be installed with extensions (at least this is
how I interpreted various DD documents).

If (WHO?) package pfb2t1c and t1c2pfb seperately, I can remove the .pl
version completely and depend on this package.  But who will do this.
For now I would say I leave it like this.

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
DAMNAGLAUR (n.)
A certain facial expression which actors are required to demonstrate
their mastery of before they are allowed to play MacBeth.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff