Re: Take over of texinfo/info packages

> Hi Frank!
>
> Please get the version
> 	4.8-1
> from the tug server. I have fixed all the lintian warnings and errors,
> changed maintainer, added several bug-closings due to upstream fixes.
> And stole the manpage from tetex.

Fine - but there's still one problem.  You should make it a habit to
test upgrading packages before you upload or provide new versions:
Because it depends on tex-common, but tex-common conflicts with tetex in
sid, it cannot be installed.  If you write

Depends: *, tex-common | tetex-bin (<< 3.0)

it should work (I only tried with --force-depends).  Just tried, it
does, although there's now an ugly circular dependency between texinfo
and tetex-base; both upgrading texinfo when tetex-base is installed, and
installing texinfo and tetex-base in one run works.