Re: Take over of texinfo/info packages

On Mit, 28 Sep 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> > For more than 5 weeks no answer. How do we proceed with this? We should
> > think about something rather soon, as with teTeX 3 going into unstable
> > texinfo is broken.
>
> I think we do it rather now, than when I'm busy with uploading teTeX
> 3.0.  Is the patch you posted to the bug log still up-to-date wrt to the
> version on http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/texinfo/?

Yes it is. But:

lintian spits out:
W: texinfo: binary-without-manpage texi2pdf
W: texinfo: possible-bashism-in-maintainer-script postinst:3 '[ "$1" = "configure" -a '
E: texinfo: old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file
W: info: possible-bashism-in-maintainer-script postinst:3 '[ "$1" = "configure" -o '
E: info: old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file

What the hell is this stupid old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file error. I
have to change this. Manpage I will do later. But what is with the
bashism?! Do you accept it like this? Or should I prepare a new 0.1.

And: Did we come to the conclusion that I write myself as teh new
Maintainer or that I make a NMU upload?

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
TEGUCIGALPA (n.)
An embarrassing mistake arising out of confusing the shape of
something rather rude with something perfectly ordinary when groping
for it in the darkness. A common example of a tegucigalpa is when a
woman pulls a packet of Tampax out of her bag and offers them around
under the impression that it is a carton of cigarettes.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff