Re: Effect of Replaces in coexisting packages

On 13/09/2005, at 04:32, Norbert Preining wrote:

On Die, 13 Sep 2005, Rogério Brito wrote:

I'm on the same boat. One of the packages that I want the most for my
work is exactly cm-super. I also have contacted the maintainer of

deb http:///www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ cm-super/

Thank you very much, Norbert.

Nice that you have packaged this also.

One thing that I like about the current packaging of pts-tetex-cm- super is that it has about 1/2 of the size of your package and this saves bandwidth for both the mirrors and for those downloading the package (not to mention that it is handy for inclusion in my custom Debian CDs, that I distribute to some friends---here, space is, unfortunately, a concern).

Thank you very much for your efforts packaging texlive (I think that I will try it soon, just to see how it compares with tetex).

Thanks again, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/