Re: Effect of Replaces in coexisting packages

deb http:///www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ cm-super/

> Otherwise, I think that we can package it and upload with some help from
> some current Debian Developer.

Well, we have to wait a bit until someone can take over a package.

Best wishes

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
The moment of realisation that the train you have just patiently
watched pulling out of the station was the one you were meant to be
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff